This week we learned about a new genre of Folktale. We learned about fables. Fables...:
- Teach a moral or lesson
- characters can be a human or an animal that has human characteristics.
We read the fable "Wolf! Wolf!" and "The Empty Pot". We also watched "The Lion and the Mouse." Ask me about the moral from each story!
We also focused on sequencing. Can you sequence your day?
We learned how to use multiplication. Multiplication is equal groups. We practice naming items that came in groups. What can you find at the grocery store that comes in groups?
1. Go to the same science website that we have used before:
2. Log In
3. Click on the link to open
4. Listen to the Science Rock song and complete the pre-assessment on mixtures (We will be learning about mixtures next week)
5. Post on the blog:
1. 1 thing you learned about mixtures
2. 1 question you have about mixtures
Have a wonderful weekend! :)