It only takes one person to make a difference. This weekend choose one of the following actions to do this weekend (make sure you have parent permission):
1. Pick up trash on your street or in a park near your house
2. Read a book to a family member or a friend
3. Do an extra chore to help a family member with out being asked. (Example: take out the trash, empty the dish washer, set the table...)
After you complete the action write a reflection by answering the questions below:
1. How did you feel after the action? Why do you think you felt that way?
2. How do you think your actions made others feel?
3. Make a list of 3 or more action you could do to help your community, someone in your family, or a friend. Circle or star the action you would like to do next.
- You can post the reflection and bring in the picture (below) or you can bring the reflection and the picture in to class on Monday.
*** For a SECOND bonus... illustrate yourself doing the action step you completed!
Have a wonderful weekend :)