This week, as you may have noticed, we started learning about the states of matter. This week we have focused on the properties of matter and the ways you can measure matter.
This week we also started a new IB unit. The central idea of our unit is:
People reflect on their lives through the art, writing, and sharing of literature.
We also started learning about a new genre: Fairy Tales
We learned that:
-a fairy tale is a type of folktale
- there is a fight against good and evil
- there are mystical creatures- like a Pegasus, dragon, fairy, etc
- there is magic
- animal can act and talk like humans
- there is royalty
- take place in woods and castles
1. GO to the same website as last week:
2. Log in
User name: pair3
3. Click on the link to open
4. complete the review game and listen to the science rock song
5. Post on the blog properties that describe a secret object you have. Do not post what the secret object is and I will try to guess it.
- smooth and bumpy
What am I?
Have a GREAT weekend!