This week we completed our first IB unit. For our final project we wrote letters to Rick Perry from the point of view of farmers, construction workers, historical preservationists, environmentalists, and business owners. We tried to convince or not to convince Rick Perry to move forward with building the Trans- Texas Corridor.Here is some information we learned:
Here is our final project- Our letters to Rick Perry
We also finished learning about addition and subtraction with regrouping. Here is our chart we made together in the classroom:
|Our main idea bats after reading "Bats at the Library"|
You will be completing a scavenger hunt on natural resources. The website is through Round Rock ISD and the websites have been approved for student use. As teachers we use the website for planning various science lessons!
1. Click on the following link to go to the web site:
Click her for the bonus
2. Log in.
User name: pair3
3. click on the link after you log in that is title "Unit One"
4. Click on "Web Surfing Science"
5. Click on the link titled "web quest". It will open up a document. If you click on the links it will take you to the website you need to go to to find the answers. You can print out the "Web Quest" and fill it in or you can record your answers on notebook paper!
6. If it will not work or if you have any questions, post them on the blog and I will get back to you! Happy hunting!!
:) Ms. Pair