We finished reading "cricket in Times Square." We completed a cricket cage project to show our understanding of the book. Some of our favorite parts of the book were...
- "My favorite part was when Chester sang at a concert because he earned a lot of money from doing that." Jonathan
- "When he moved to go to Connecticut because he had a party with his friends before he left" Sullivan
- " When Harry cat and Tucker mouse and Chester were eating together because its like they are getting to know each other better." Danniel
We have started to learn about matter. Each student was assigned a different property of matter to find and example of to bring in to school. We also investigated sink and float. We learned that things float because air gets inside the material. Things sink because they do not have spaces for air to come in. Things that float are less dense and things that sink are more dense.
1. Go to the following science website:
2. Log In
3. Click on the link to open
4. Complete one of the two activities about matter.
- If you listen to Science Rock or do the vocabulary review game- post on the blog the 2 most important things you learned.
- If you do the Web Surfing Science- print out the forms and use the websites to answer the questions. Bring in ALL activities on Monday for your prize!